The archive stores Trainee’s Test Results over time. This means that even if you were to delete a Test Result, you won’t actually lose their mark information – A Trainee’s performance is forever associated with them in the system.
The archive lets you:
- See what tests a trainee has taken
- See how many attempts at a test a trainee has had
- See the actual answers a trainee made
- See a line graph of the trainee’s performance over time
- See a bar chart of how well the groups are performing for a given test
- Download a CSV
- Filter/reorder the archive
Screenshot of Group performance graph
The Tin-Can API, aka The Experience API is a standardised way of recording a users learning experiences. These experiences get stored in what’s known as an LRS (Learning Record Store), the point of which is to allow a user’s learning progress to be associated with them, across multiple services.
For more information see the developer section